Late Night Shopping & Cinema Under The Stars
Thursday 5th December 2019
As the countdown to Christmas begins, celebrate the start of the festive season in style with a special invitation to join Montpellier Courtyard for our Late Night Shopping and cinema under the stars.
Browse for gorgeous gifts until late and make the most of the festive atmosphere by grabbing a tasty bite to eat and a mince pie or two from Angeline Bakery & Café, as well as treating yourself to Christmassy drinks and nibbles from select retailers.
Fabulous outdoor cinema…
From 4:30pm you can also enjoy an entertaining movie (or two) as Christmas classics Home Alone (starts 4.30pm) and Elf (starts 6.30pm) will be aired on a cinema screen under the stars. Admission is free and on a first come first serve basis where some seating will be . It might be chilly, so make sure to wrap up warm!
• Late night shopping with all our retailers until 8pm including party outfits and winter wear from Silks and Caroline Charles
• The perfect gifts and stocking fillers from August Moon Tea
• Free public transport and parking after 1pm
• Food including Christmas in a bun, mince pies and other Christmas delights from Angeline Bakery Cafe as well as hot and cold drinks
• Drinks, nibbles and cheer when you pop in to see Beau Amis, Broadleaf Timber, Bang & Olufson Cheltenham, L’una Designs and Kitchens by L’una
• Tokyo Tattoo is hosting Dunkerton’s Cider to offer mulled wine and a pop-up shop from Siblings Distillery so you can pick the perfect bottle of Gin for Christmas
• Take the family for dinner and try the fabulous new Christmas menu from Flynn’s
Getting to us…
Anyone making a journey on a Stagecoach bus within Cheltenham Borough Council boundaries, or on the D and E services from Bishop’s Cleeve after 1pm on Thursday December 5th, will be able to travel free of charge. Park and Ride services from both Arle Court and Cheltenham Racecourse are included. The offer runs until midnight and includes all evening buses but excludes the 94 night bus.
Free parking is also available in all Cheltenham Borough Council car parks from 1pm and in the CitiPark car park, at the rear of John Lewis and Partners too. The closest parking is available on Montpellier Street itself.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.