340 High Street
Tel: 01242 228999
Website: Click Here
COMPETITION: WIN 1 of 2 Tickets for the 2019 Cheltenham Challenge
Courtesy of the Gloucestershire-based charity Caring for Communities and People (CCP), here's your chance to WIN 1 of 2 tickets (any event) to the 2019 Cheltenham Challenge taking place on the 16th June 2019.
Plus, all entries will receive a special discount code!!!
Welcome to the Cheltenham Challenge, a multi-terrain event offering 5K, 10K and Half Marathon distances. All races are open to runners and walkers. The 5K and 10K are open to all ages, the Half Marathon is for adults 17+ only.
The event is organised by Gloucestershire-based charity Caring for Communities and People (CCP). There is no obligation to raise sponsorship in order to participate, however, any fundraising you can do for CCP will help us to tackle the causes and effects of homelessness and family breakdown. Please visit our main CCP website for more information on the services we deliver in Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
To be in the chance of winning this fabulous prize please answer the following question:
To see all our other competitions please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Please provide name as proof will be required.
- The winners will be drawn at random on Tuesday 28th May 2019 and will be contacted via email.
- The winner will win a ticket for the event of their choosing at the 2019 Cheltenham Challenge.
- Discount codes will be sent via email when the competition closes and will be valid until the 31st May 2019. Further details of the code will be sent via email.
- Editor’s decision is final and there is no cash alternative.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.