|Click here to Subscribe|
Question: How can you promote your business, events and news in eight easy ways? Answer: With the help of local, independent business www.glos.info.
1. Tell us about what you are doing. FREE! Make sure that email@example.com is on your press and newsletter email lists, so that your news and events are picked up and listed on www.glos.info. We are actively looking to receive news stories, no matter how large or small, as well as events to promote.
2. Set up and promote your dedicated business page. £40+vat per year. Show off with photos, logo, map and social media embedded as well as a link back to your website. Google has now recognised www.glos.info with a "citation of value", so you will really benefit by being listed with us.
3. Film a 30-second video to add to your website, social media and pages on www.glos.info. £125+vat. See what we can do for you here or film something in depth like this. ENTER NOW to win a free video for your company here.
4. Revamp your logo, business cards, flyers and website. £ affordable. We have two in-house graphic designers who can fulfill your requirements in a very cost-effective way. "Pandora completed rebuilt the website so that it looks extremely professional." More testimonials here.
5. Run a competition or offer. FREE! (once you have a business page) Take a look at the fabulous range we currently have running for some ideas here.
6. Meet other local businesses at our monthly #CheltNetworking event. FREE. The next one is TOMORROW on Thursday 30th November. Booking required. More details here.
7. Use our pencils in goody bags, at your quizzes and events. FREE. If you would like pencils or a mug just let us know!
8. Advertise for staff and freelancers to help progress your business on www.GlosJobs.co.uk. £30+vat until position filled.
AND - One thing to do today to help yourself... Sign up for our Thursday newsletter where you can win a cash prize every week. A couple of weeks ago Laura was very pleased to win £380! Sign up now.
We are emailing you because you are a www.glos.info advertiser or are one of our contacts. If you prefer not to receive occasional emails from us, please unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.