|Click here to Subscribe|
Happy New Year's Eve to you! There are lots of suggestions for this evening's celebrations here.
Here are 6 things that you might want to do in January...
1. Listen to the Garlic Banana podcast. It is all about trying new things, is entertaining and is broadcast from Cheltenham. Click here for more details.
2. Set about learning a new language. Sign up for the daily Linguamemes email, which helps you to learn French, German, Spanish and more. Click here for more details.
4. Start a new fitness class at Studio Fit Chelltenham, who have classes every day. More details here.
5. January is a good time to declutter and tidy up! Ask Gordon from Crown Clearance to collect things you no longer want. From a single item to contents of an entire house, office or shop, no job is too large or too small. More details here.
6. Go on a walk with the Cotswold Natural Mindfulness group. On the walks, you learn about The Power of Nature and how we can improve our physical and mental health just by being close to it. More details here.
If you are going out tonight, have fun and stay safe. Remember that the Stagecoach bus N94 runs between Cheltenham and Gloucester until 3am.
We are emailing you because you are on the www.glos.info mailing list. If you prefer not to receive emails from us, please unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.