89 Andover Road
Tel: 01242 236608
Top Tips for Business...
Here is a selection as given by our readers...
Here at Business Limelight, we have been asking our users and contacts for their Top Tips for Business and we are pulling together a useful list for you to refer to.
These business tips are in no particular order. Do let us know what you think!
- Think about your customers - What do they want?
- Have a clear message and let other people tell your story
- Join the Chamber of Commerce
- Have a quality product and don’t compromise with price
- Write customers names down to keep track of your quotes and customers
- Marketing tip. Use language about customer rather than you. Make a more memorable connection
- Have a fantastic presence on social media
- Don’t follow the crowd. Set your own style
- Be in a field you know about. Start up small and grow gradually
- Be sure you really want to do what you are doing
- Don’t assume you have to have money
- Do it differently. Think about your customers. You have to have an idea that makes you distinctive. Be clear about their pain points. They might not know what they want
- Have some money in the bank and do some planning
- When you take over premises you are then responsible for premises. Ask for one recent bill of previous tenant in advance. Out of contract rates for utilities are high, so get a new rate as soon as you can
- Keep doing what is working
- Focus on the systems and processes so that you and everyone else know what they are doing
- Make use of social media and blogging
- Be honest and ethical in all your dealings
Please let us know of your top business tips as we would love to add to this list.
Business Limelight is the new fortnightly email for anyone interested in business in Gloucestershire and the South West.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.