Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
FREE* City & Guilds Health & Social Care Level 1 Qualification
6th to 26th July 2017 (15 Sessions)
Would you like to learn…….
- The principles and values in health & social care
- The importance of person centred care
- Learn about learning difficulties
- Understanding Dementia
- The importance of health & safety in a care setting
- Awareness of safeguarding and protection
- The importance of communication
- Speak to employers direct about current care sector roles
Then we have the course for you, with employers attending who are looking to recruit.
Please call the Cheltenham centre on 01242 225760 today book a place for July’s course, limited space available
More Details: Click Here
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.