Gloucester Ghost Walks
9 Speedwell Close
Mobile: 07725 991288
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Gloucester Ghost Walks
Looking for something different to do for a night out? Are you intrigued by the supernatural and spooky? Well look no further!
We do spooky investigation walks around Gloucester on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Evenings. We will also be doing events around Gloucestershire. We try to add a few different elements to the walks so that it makes for a very enjoyable evening.
We are able to take you to the following locations on our walks:
- Southgate Street
- Cafe Rene
- Cafe Rene has many unexplained stories to tell and it also house a 600 year old Roman well inside the building.
- Addison’s Folley
- The Old Bell [Tigers Eye Restaurant]
- Robert Raikes Public House
- The Cross Keys Inn [Off Southgate Street]
- Westgate Street
- St . John’s Lane
- A.G. Meeks Shoe Shop and it’s ghostly going-ons.
- A 10th Century, very narrow spooky alley called Pinchbelly Alley in medieval times. Find out why !!
- westgate street back in the day
- The Black & White Fish and Chip Restaurant on Longsmith Street. Hear the story of the elderly lady that disappears in the Ladies Toilet.
- Travel down the dark, cobbled Bull Lane, which was once home to Slaughter Houses and Butchers Shops.
- College Street, where we’ll talk about The Services Club and it’s ghost in the Skittle alley.
- Comfy Pew Restaurant
- Gloucester Cathedral.
- Bishop Hoopers Monument.
- The Dick Whittington Pub, where we hear of the spooky ghostly goings on.
- Black Friars Priory, the ghost of a monk has been seen many time – will spot him?
- Gloucester Prison
Ghost Walk Ticket Prices
Adults: £8.00 (7:00-9:00) No Children Under The Age Of 14 At Parents Discretion.
OAP And Disabled: £5.00
Children: £5.00 (6:00-7:30)
We also hope to be doing overnight events, paranormal investigations and vigils in various locations all across Gloucester and Gloucestershire.
Please visit our website for more details about events and booking information.
More Details: Click Here
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.