5-7 Stroud Road
Tel: 01452 898180
Click here to view the Stagecoach bus routes in this area.
Level 2 Award in the Principles of Risk Assessment
19 Jun 2017 09:00 - 16: 30
Gillmans, Mercia Road, Gloucester, GL1 2SG
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone in a work environment as it raises learners' awareness of the concept of risk assessment and is the perfect introduction to risk assessment. It covers why risk assessments are necessary, the legal requirements relating to risk assessments and simple processes for carrying out a risk assessment. It is suitable for learners working in any environment who need to be more risk aware by raising their knowledge of risk in the workplace and what they can do to control it.
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Principles of risk assessment
What You Will Learn
By the end of the course candidates will:
- Have the ability to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understand the principles of risk assessment including:
- hazards, risks and control measures
- the five steps of risk assessment
- the hierarchy of control
- risk assessment review and record keeping
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.