Transition Stroud Action Group on Community Energy
12 July 2018
Would you like to help identify, stimulate and facilitate community energy projects? Then come to our meeting in the Imperial Hotel at 7.30pm on Thursday 12 July to discuss the role and activities of a Transition Stroud action group on community energy.
This meeting is a follow-up to the recent workshop on ‘Community Renewable Energy – Ways Forward in Stroud and the Five Valleys?'
For further information contact Fred Barker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The first meeting of the group is likely to consider:
* The role of the group – for example, to identify potentially viable projects that could contribute meaningfully to decarbonisation and community benefit, and appropriate partners to fully assess and develop projects.
* Liaison with existing groups, including Gloucestershire Community Energy Cooperative and Nailsworth Climate Action Town.
* Experience and knowledge needed in the group.
* Identification of potential projects and next steps.
* Information sharing and capacity building
If you’d like to contribute to the group’s activities, please contact Fred Barker.
For further info:
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.