Tel: 01451 820378
Roll up, roll up, Giffords Circus is coming..
4 - 30 September 2018
My Beautiful Circus – who wouldn’t want to run away with the circus? Who doesn’t dream of travelling in a velvet-lined circus wagon, under the stars, circus music accompanying a life of freedom, family and art? This year Giffords Circus celebrates the birth of circus which happened near Westminster Bridge in London in 1768, and is, in our view, the most bonkers, surprising, diverse and life affirming art form there is.
- 4th – 14th May: Fennells Farm, Stroud
- 17th – 21st May: Sudeley Castle, Winchcombe
- 24th May – 4th June: Daylesford Organic Farm, Kingham
- 26th July – 6th August: Barrington, Burford
- 13th – 24th September: Stratton Meadows, Cirencester
- 27th – 30th September: Fennells Farm, Stroud
Giffords Circus is a magical village green circus that tours England throughout the summer.
To sign up up for www.glos.info weekly newsletter, please click here.
Please mention www.glos.info when contacting this advertiser.
glos.info try to bring you details of the best local events. Amendments to the published details can occur, so please check with the venue if uncertain.